Grenade and Mace interlocking puzzles
- These frightening lethal weapons are in fact very
interesting and unusual descendants of The Gears
- They are each three-piece coordinate-motion
puzzles. They use the same interlocking mechanism as The
Gears, but differs by external shape.
- To assemble you have to put together three parts
moving them simultaneously towards the center of the puzzle. As a matter of fact, their
parts are interchangeable and can be mixed in any combination.
- It's a little more difficult to make them than The Gears because they have beveled edges.
- The Grenade and the Mace have hollow cubical
cavities inside, so to some extent they are Box Puzzles.
- The spaces contain little secrets which makes
assembling more challenging.