Skewed Star interchangeable puzzle
- The Skewed Star is a star form of the well known
- To assemble it you have to put together two groups
of parts consisting of three pieces each.
- It's a member of The Magic
Crystals family which means that it's parts can be used in combination with pieces
from any other family member.
- The Skewed Star has a hollow cube shaped cavity
inside of it, so to some extent it's a Box Puzzle.
- Within The Magic Crystals it
belongs to a special group of star-like rhombic dodecahedrons.
- There are two variations of parts forming the Skewed
Star. They have different dissection lines but together can produce the same shape.