KuBall a molecular puzzle
This modification, using little cubes
instead of the small spheres, was introduced by Tom Lensch. He also made this beautiful
Joke solution using only two parts out of
- The KubaLL® is a three-dimensional puzzle, based on
a physical phenomenon of the dense spatial package of spheres.
- The KubaLL® consists of three parts.
- Each part is a chain of spheres coupled together
rigidly and placed within one plane which is important from the point of view of molding
- The KubaLL® puzzle assembles with mutual parts clutching to
form a firm cubical shape.
- Judging by the triangular shape of most of the parts, the
solution is far from obvious.