Join our mailing list
The official AfteRain contest rules:
· When estimating the symmetry rank only the picture area is
considered and borders are disregarded.
· The picture part of a chip is considered to be a square.
· Final positions of the puzzle, or solutions, cannot be claimed.
· Figures which can be derived from the known figures using reflection
or rotation are considered the same as the existing figures and cannot be claimed.
· Only configurations with a symmetry rank more than 1 can be claimed.
· Only registered owners of the full version of AfteRain® are eligible
to claim prizes.
· In order to claim a prize, contestants agree to provide the whole path
from one of the final states of the puzzle to their new figure. The legitimate path is a
sequence of images or configuration files saved after each individual move.
· Contestants agree to provide us with their personal information
including names and photos to be used in further promotions.
· Selecting The Weirdest Figure Of All Time is totally up to us and is
· These rules and prize information are subject to change without notice.