- The HexaCrown is a star form of a well known
- To assemble it you have to put together two groups
of parts consisting of three pieces each.
- It's a member of The Magic
Crystals family which means that it's parts can be used in combination with pieces
from any other family member.
- HexaCrown has a hollow cube shaped cavity inside of
it, so to some extent it's a Box Puzzle.
- Within The Magic Crystals it
belongs to a special group of star-like rhombic dodecahedrons.
- HexaCrown is the most 'starlike' looking star forms
of the rhombic dodecahedron group.