THE HARD NUT a set of box puzzles
- This puzzle set consists of several polyhedrons in
graduated sizes one fitting inside each other.
- Each polyhedron is made up of several identical,
- The puzzle demonstrates the symmetry features of
different polyhedrons and their spatial interaction.
- The most interesting part about this set of puzzles
is that they can fit inside one another.
- Polyhedrons presented are: cubic octahedron, in it
rhombic cube, in it rhombic dodecahedron, in it cube, in it star-like octahedron, in it
icosahedron (presented as a sphere).
- There exist other sets of input polyhedrons.The
puzzle helps to develop spatial imagination, volume vision, allows the player to learn
basic laws of symmetry, brightly illustrates the interrelation of polyhedrons.